– All joint owners must sign the Account Application.
– The Application side must include the minor’s name, address, social security number, date of birth, and citizenship.
– The Custodian must complete the Co-Applicant side of the application.
– The Account Application must be signed by the Custodian.
– The Corporate Account Certificate must be signed by an officer other than the trader.
– Include a copy of the state issued corporate certificate.
– If the Corporation has only one officer, we require the One Person Corporation Certification form that is located under Individual Forms.
– Complete the Trust Account Certification
– If this is a Testamentary Trust, we need a death certificate in addition to the application and Trust Account Certification
– All Trustees must sign both forms